Finance Manager - GBP275-325 per day
5 days left
- Full Time
A rapidly growing, highly innovative, global Hi-Tec organisation require a detail orientated Accounts Payable Clerk, with recent SAP transactional accounting exposure to join their cutting edge Central London office. This is an initial daily rate contract for 6 months, which will eventually convert to being a permanent hire. The organisation are a sophisticated market leader within their specialist area and require an individual with an eye for detail, good technical capability and a motivation to get involved in the ad hoc project work which often arises.
This position will provide you with endless opportunities for career growth, within a dynamic, fast paced and culturally diverse organisation, offering a fantastic daily rate and the potential to convert to a permanent member of staff within six months.
- Preparation of annual accounts and statements
- Assist the AP accounting activities and month-end closing processes (journal uploads, account reconciliation preparation, etc.)
- Month end closing
- Process Travel & Expense claims
- Account data entry and preparation
- Prepare reporting and reconciliation cash aggregation activities
- Monitor intercompany positions to ensure proper balancing among entities
- Tax and statutory compliance activities
- Ad hoc project work
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors / Masters degree
- Part-Qualified / Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CPA
- Transactional accounting exposure within SAP
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and exposure to UK working practices
- Strong organizational, analytical and communicational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop trusting and sustained relationships across geographic distance and diverse culture
- Experience with audit, internal or external, for the purposes of designing and executing reconciliations and identifying audit risks for the purpose of evaluating control procedures
This challenging, all encompassing, Accounts Payable position offers a variety of career progressive opportunities within the organisation as they grow.
If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your finance career with an industry leading organisation based in Central London, please do apply with your CV details.