Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
4 days left
- Full Time
REGISTERED NURSE (RGN or RMN or RNLD)
36 hours per week - Days shifts
GBP16.16 per hour (Weekdays), GBP16.96 per hour (Saturdays) and GBP17.76 per hour (Sundays)
Beautiful, well presented, fantastic Care Home provides high quality, Nursing / Mental Health and Specialist Care Categories in a friendly and homely environment, based in Botley (SO32) in Hampshire.
The Specialist Care Categories we care and support, are:
- Challenging Behaviour
- Huntington's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
Their residents are at the forefront of everything. They focus on their vision to offer 'a place called home'. Their values are based on Person Centred Care, Team working, Taking Responsibility, Effective Communication, and promoting a Positive Outlook.
They are looking to recruit RGN or RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse (Days) to do the following:
- Your role will be to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalized standard of care which meets the individual needs of service users & the high standards expected at this Care Home.
- You will be responsible for the total care of all residents on your section.
- To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to the residents.
- Administering of medication, ability to manage, organize and mentor care staff.
- Ability to manage, supervise, motivate and mentor the Care Team
Varied and challenging position, that's offering you stimulation and job satisfaction.
In return our client will offer a RGN / RMN / RNLD Nurse:
- 3 or 4 days shifts on offer
- a fantastic career path,
- a very competitive rate of pay,
- free DBS
- free uniforms
- free parking
- private health
- employee assistance programme
- shopping discounts
For further details, please ring or email Care First UK on (office hours) or anytime, including evenings and weekends.