5 days left
- Full Time
Recruit Moore have been approached by our client in Southampton to help them recruit a Registered Nurse.
You will be providing exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in a variety of hospital settings.
Duties to include:
- Assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people's equality, diversity and rights.
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
You MUST be a registered Nurse with valid NMC pin.
You must also have competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge, possess the mandatory training requirements for role including infection control and health and safety competencies, and demonstrate principles of accountable practice
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.