Commercial Finance Manager
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager for an International Retail business based in London. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance this Finance Manager role offers a unique opportunity to be a truly focused Finance Business Partner. The Commercial Finance Manager will deliver insightful analysis to answer key business questions that directly influence the day-to-day and long term strategy of the business.
- Work with senior management to support the development of appropriate strategies for the growth of the business
- Partner across the entire organisation to support both financially and analytically towards their goals and priorities
- Lead and develop a team of 3
- Work with business partners to build financial business cases to support large scale investments
- Develop an understanding of the competitive pressures that the business faces and their potential implications and provide business alternatives/solutions
- Work with the Head of Commercial Finance to provide cohesive analytical support on ad hoc financial analyses that drive strategic business decisions
- Continually challenge current thinking and make recommendations on how to optimise business opportunities and minimise risk/cost to the business.
- Evaluate and report actual versus planned outcomes of key European strategic and tactical decisions
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional with significant post-qualification experience gained within a Consumer facing business (ideally Retail/FMCG). They will possess strong business modelling skills and have a proven analytical approach to problem solving and acute commercial awareness. They will be able to communicate and influence across the business and be comfortable business partnering across a variety of functions.