Senior Administrator - Wealth Management
An exceptional position is available for a Senior Administrator with strong Pensions knowledge for a leading Wealth Manager based in West London
This position is for an experienced Senior Financial Services Administrator; preferably with strong, current knowledge of Pensions. (DC/DB)
You will work closely within a team to provide a professional, efficient and accurate administration support.
The ability to communicate in a professional and knowledgeable manner both written and oral is important.
A high level of attention to detail is required as well as established IT skills.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- The aptitude to manage conflicting demands in a calm, friendly and non-judgmental manner.
- Able to maintain a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and within a close knit team
- Open to change/new ideas
- Be willing to think outside the box and think in a rapidly growing practice.
- Able to maintain high levels of attention to detail in a fast-paced office
Duties and responsibilities include (but will not be restricted to):
- Meeting preparation - drafting agendas / collating reports / excel sheets
- Meeting Summary letters
- Client liaison via telephone / email / post
- Liaising with third party providers for information on client's existing plans
- Submitting client applications and preparing suitability letters
- Arrange encashment and fund switches, as required
- Monitoring client servicing and administration processes to ensure effective delivery of work