5 days left
- Full Time
cGBP23-26K + Benefits
Leading marketing agency have an opportunity for a super organised team player looking to develop their skills.
What will I be doing?
The main purpose of the Account Executive role is to act as a link between clients and the agency. The Account Executive will work with the General Manager and Senior Account Management staff to ensure that client projects run smoothly and are delivered on time and within budget. Work will be assigned by the Senior Account Management staff and the Account Executive must ensure that the tasks given are completed to a high standard.
The role will have an involvement in all areas of the business (Creative, Production & Digital), giving the Account Executive a chance to broaden and develop key skills. This will include working on advertising, point of sale, print and digital projects as well as copywriting, proof reading, brochures, reports and proposals.
Typical responsibilities and duties
- Operating administrative processes for progressing jobs from inception to invoicing to client after delegation by senior account team members
- Producing client estimates, supplier purchase orders and invoices
- To assist in the preparation of creative and copywriting briefs
- To prepare contact reports as required
- To prepare timing plans and schedules
- Working independently to alleviate process issues, but understanding when to escalate to senior team members
- Obtaining and being aware of factual sources of information for client brief
- Providing accurate briefing documents in conjunction with senior account team members to enable external suppliers and other departments in the business to provide a timely and accurate response
- To help develop strong relationships with clients
- Client liaison via email and phone
- Client meeting attendance and site visits, either with other team members or alone
- Developing strong relationships with all internal departments (e.g. accounts) and outside suppliers e.g. printers
- Any other duties as may be consistent with your position and be requested by your line manager
Key Skills Required
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective teamworking skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- A passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement
- A willingness to learn
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- IT literacy and an awareness of how the industry is developing in light of new communication technologies
The Recruitment Hub is a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and The Recruitment Hub are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities with The Recruitment Hub.