A locum Dental Nurse is required to work at HMS Raleigh Dental Centre in Torpoint.
Dates required between: 4th September 2017 - 27th November 2017 (position might be extended to the right candidate).
Hours: Mon-Thu 0800 - 1700, Fri 0800-1400 (37 hrs a week)
Primary duties will include:
- Clinical and administrative chair-side support to dentists
- Maintenance of the surgery (including preparation/sterilisation of all instruments before and after patients)
- Administrative duties (making patient appointments, monitoring bookings on the IT system, answering the phones, document handling)
- stock control, processing radiographs, pouring and trimming study casts
- Use of Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) protocols
You must be fully registered with General Dental Council (GDC)
To find out more about this job or any other specialist nursing job opportunities within the MoD please contact Agne on or email your CV