Finance Manager Required
5 days left
- Full Time
Company: Beales Gourmet Ltd - an established and successful Events Hospitality company, based at the exclusive Italian Villa, Compton Acres, in the prestigious area of Canford Cliffs, near the beach. We are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts/Payroll professional to join our team.
The successful candidate will have strong accounts, credit control and payroll experience, be able to work independently and have strong IT skills. This is an opportunity to be part of a small team in a successful organisation, working Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm with 30 mins lunch break each day.
- Sales ledger - all invoicing, bookkeeping
- Purchase ledger/credit control
- Bank accounts and online banking inc. Bacs payments, petty cash, credit cards
- Processing payroll - monthly salaries & pensions calculations & processing (RTI)
- Completion of year end accounts and corporation tax
- Agreeing monthly bank reconciliations to Sage and verifying outstanding payments and receipts
- Responsible for the production of accounts, processing and payment of supplier invoices, bank reconciliations and VAT returns using Sage Line 50.
- Experienced in processing quarterly VAT submissions
- Control of all company assets
- Budget forms - information collated, form completed on monthly basis and emailed to directors
- General office duties - liaising with clients regarding events, HR & H&S paperwork, general admin, diary management, filing
- To be involved in all other accounts tasks where necessary.
The Successful Applicant must have:
- Excellent accounts experience.
- Extensive knowledge of payroll - inc administering pensions- Auto Enrolment experience
- Accounting qualifications
- The ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks with good organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to drive effective and efficient financial processes and procedures.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Accounting: 5 years minimum plus qualifications