4 days left
- Full Time
Are you ACCA or CIMA qualified or part-qualified and looking for your next career opportunity?
If so, our dynamic Finance Team have a temporary Management Accountant role in our Central Support Office in Newcastle upon Tyne.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the wider financial planning and analysis team. This will be done through, liaising with our 73 outstanding parks and central teams. As a customer service focused business you will ensure good customer service skills are demonstrated at all times.
The Management Accountant position will also involve:
- Assisting with retail stock reconciliations and analysis
- Raising payments
- Weekly journal postings and routines
- Understanding differences between stock takes and accounting entries
The ideal candidate will have previous management accountant experience, and be qualified to ACCA/CIMA OR part qualified.
The following skills will also be beneficial:
• Great attention to detail
• Advanced Excel skills
• Enthusiastic and effective team member who can combine a high output of work with accuracy
• Strong communicator in both written and verbal communication
This role is for a minimum of 6 months, and will offer an exciting opportunity to work as part of a fast paced organisation.