Senior Digital Designer - Top B2C Brand
- Design for a huge UK customer base.
- Collaborate with UX consultants for real customer insight.
- Play an important part in a changing brand.
This is the opportunity for a Senior Digital Designer to join one of the UK's leading brands in its sector. As part of a long term transformation programme the business is bolstering its digital skills and continues to hire user experience and design specialists for it's in-house team.
What you'll be doing
Joining the digital team in Bristol you will be responsible for designing user interfaces and digital marketing campaigns that connect with a huge UK audience. As a senior you'll work at a conceptual level; collaborating closely with the UX consultants on the team you'll use real customer insight to design interactions across a number of responsive websites.
As well as being conceptual you'll be doing the detail work and take your ideas through to highly polished designs. You'll mentor and lead (but not directly manage) more junior members of the team, encouraging their creativity and leading on projects.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- A portfolio full of user interface designs for responsive web.
- Experience of both art directing and designing digital campaigns.
- A user-centred approach to design.
- Experience of turning user experience insight into effective designs.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Confidence in leading others.
What you'll get in return for your experience
This represents an exciting time to join a changing business. You'll be instrumental in driving digital change and transformation in a top UK brand.
If you're interested, please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.