Deputy Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN) - GBP18p/h
Sunderland - Elderly/Dementia Care!
I am working with a beautiful, modern nursing home in Sunderland, and a Deputy Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN) vacancy has arisen. My client is offering a fantastic hourly rate of GBP18p/h, alongside a competitive range of benefits!
This fully-compliant home is a provider of specialist general elderly and dementia nursing care, and can also accommodate those with physical disabilities. It enjoys a strong relationship with the local community, and regularly organises activities and functions, allowing residents to socialise and interact. Nurse development is also something that my client is passionate about, and each individual is placed on a bespoke career development programme suited to their capabilities and future goals.
As Deputy Manager, you will provide strong leadership across the home in conjunction with the Home Manager, and deputise in the absence of them. You will work with the care team to deliver a first-class nursing service, and promote a positive culture at work. Compliance with company policies, healthcare legislation and regulatory bodies will be a key part of your role, as well as providing sound clinical leadership that is person-centred.
- Registered General/Mental Health Nurse in the UK with a valid NMC pin
- At least 2 years' experience in a Senior/Deputy capacity in the nursing home environment
- Elderly care experience is essential
- Thorough working knowledge of the Mental Health Act, DoLS/MCA, SoVA etc. is key
- High standard of clinical and managerial skills, that can be evidenced
- Highly competitive hourly rate of GBP18p/h
- Workplace pension scheme
- Clearly defined career progression throughout the group
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- DBS/NMC fees covered
- Refer a friend scheme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy