Team Administrator - GBP25k, Global company in Hemel Hempstead!! 5 month
5 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for a Team Administrator!
This position is a 5 month contract.
Our client are a highly successful global company with the UK HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
They are a world leader in their field, successful and innovative, now seeking an excellent administrator to join a supportive team of five.
On a daily basis you'll be responsible for the master data used by the company to ensure the business runs smoothly.
You'll make changes with data requests, constantly initiating process improvements as you work closely with the UK and Europe.
You will be using your initiative, responding to peaks and troughs in the business.
We are looking for an experienced data administrator confident with intermediate Excel.
In return the company offer an excellent salary, up to 10% bonus, alongside a great benefit package and free parking.
- Manage data requests, updating changes and manage workflows
- Initiating process improvements, ensuring integrity is maintained
- Investigate and develop tools for improving processes and data cleansing
- Maintenance of system documentation
- Manage source lists, info records, reference pricing and updates
- Close liaison with Europe re currency changes
- Investigate pricing issues and take corrective action
- Great verbal and written communications across all levels and functions
- Strong organisational skills, a multi tasker able to manage different priorities
- A focused and conscientious approach
- Accurate and quick data input
- Ideally experience in a service distribution or planning environment
- Excel capability
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.