Head of Culture
3 days left
- Full Time
c. 100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A leading professional services company delivering change management solutions and outsourced services to a prestigious portfolio of financial services clients across the UK are keen to build upon their existing market share and capitalise on significant new business opportunities by appointing a dynamic and passionate Head of Culture.
You will be responsible for the on-going development of a market leading cultural assessment and transformation framework, working with clients to help them assess and understand their current culture and creating actionable plans to achieve their desired culture in support of strategic aims. Key responsibilities will include:
- Enhancing the cultural assessment and transformation proposition; including the identification of the target market through market and competitor analysis
- Developing business development activities to facilitate the winning of culture related assignments
- Account management working in partnership with key clients
- Ensuring the effective and appropriate resourcing, quality management and project progress for all culture assessment and transformation engagements
- Lead and develop the culture team
With a genuine passion for culture you will have in-depth experience of developing and leading cultural assessment and/or transformation engagements within a regulated industry environment. An ability to influence and engage in both business development meetings and on-going engagements is critical to the role as you will be working with senior/board level stakeholders.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV quoting job reference 370661.