This is an exciting opportunity to build a career at one of the countries fastest growing financial adviser firms.
The firm has built a leading business and is now in the process of building its wealth management division.
To support this adviser base, a paraplanning team will need to be built and the company is looking for a senior paraplanner to lead the growth of that team.
- Level 4 diploma qualified as a minimum
- Advanced pensions (G60 or AF3) qualification (Not Essential)
- Ability to use technical financial planning tools
- Experience with cash flow modelling software a bonus
- Previous management experience a bonus
Purpose of role and main duties:
- Conduct research and write suitability reports for two current advisers
- Take ownership of the research and report writing functions
- Recruit and train new paraplanners to service the growing adviser base
- Be proactive in ensuring adherence to compliance procedures
The ideal candidate would be a career paraplanner rather than someone looking at paraplanning as a steppingstone to becoming an adviser.