1 day left
- Full Time
Internal Recruiter/Lead Recruiter/On-site Recruiter/South-East London/Bromley/GBP45000#
Fed up with the sales side of recruitment? Fed up with commuting into central London?
What's in for you?
Brand new opportunity - competitive salary of up to GBP45,000, flexible benefits package, great public transport links
The business in insourcing it's recruitment and building a team of experienced, delivery-focused recruitment professionals to partner the business closely and to support and realise their planned and ad-hoc hiring goals. The business is going through an exciting time right now and these changes provide the opportunity to fashion a new, progressive and high-performing European recruitment function that offers excellent long-term career opportunities in a truly global, market-leading firm.
The Purpose of the Role:
This role is to contribute to the organisation's profits and corporate performance through the timely sourcing, assessment and appointment of excellent talent. Recruitment works closely with HR partners, hiring managers and senior management to identify the recruitment implications of people plans and corporate objectives and to advise and execute on the most appropriate hiring strategies at all times with a focus on providing an excellent experience to candidates and colleagues.
- Provide a hands-on, full cycle recruitment
- Partner with senior stakeholders and hiring managers to determine and anticipate hiring needs and changes
- Help create innovative and robust recruitment strategies and execute processes and programmes to support the business
- Identify internal and external talent
- Promote and champion a universally excellent candidate experience
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Previous recruitment experience of white-collar professionals in a financial, professional or business services environment
- Proven track record of direct sourcing and hiring
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Ideally the experience of management assessment centres and administering candidate testing
I would be delighted to chat over this role with you in complete confidence or forward your CV now for immediate review and feedback