5 days left
- Full Time
Construction / property group amid significant expansion and a range of exciting and innovative projects afoot have an opportunity for a Part or fully qualified Management Accountant (as the incumbent has been promoted into a senior commercial finance position).
The role reports to the FC (based in the head office) and is heavily responsible for production of the monthly board pack (full management accounts, P&L with commentary and MI surrounding business unit performance and trending).
It is a clich?? but the business need a real self-starter. The organisation is expanding and investing rapidly and to meet their ambitions the Directors need to find and engage highly talented people (in finance and non finance areas). They are looking for a career-driven, commercially savvy management accountant who will proactively make improvements where they can.
You will enjoy working with an energetic senior management team in a vibrant, fast paced group. There are a range of subsidiary companies and you will have a high degree of responsibility for 2 of those entities from the outset.
You will be:
- ACCA / CIMA studying or qualified.
- An highly capable Assistant Management Accountant / Management Accountant looking for a progressive business amid growth.
- Able to use Excel to an advanced level.
- A great communicator (at all levels).
- Someone who can identify areas of change / improvement.
- Someone who has the ability to make direct change (through improved analysis and reporting).
- Someone with the assertion and communication skills to influence change where required.
This role suits a confident individual looking for a business-facing Management Accounting role in a great medium-sized business that is careering forward in terms of revenues and profit.