Experienced Book-Keeper - Accounts Management - Luxury Design Company
Our client is a leading global brand name in the creative and design industry with two london offices. This is an exciting time to join a forward thinking company as an experienced Bookeeper working in a small team environment. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be a team player, able to prioritise workloads, multi-task and have a natural can do attitude. This is a great role based locally in West London.
- Ensure accurate reporting of the monthly accounts.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Debits and Credit
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Monthly payroll duties.
- Preparation of accounts ready for the FC.
- Royalty management.
- Help the Commercial Manager deliver the sales budgets.
- Help maximise new online revenue streams
- Drive and deliver the financial reporting structure for the weekly management meeting.
- Monthly; commission statements, compensation tracker reports
- Quarterly; royalties, interest on loan account report
- Utilise SAGE to maximum effect.
- Produce monthly statements and progress payments with clients as required.
- Raise credit notes / refunds as authorised.
- Implement and monitor all financial process requirements e.g. credits terms.
- Action payroll