This is a great opportunity for you to develop your previous administration experience in an exciting, growing company. You will be joining them as their Operations Coordinator to support a small team in this varied position. You will be liaising with internal and external suppliers on a regular basis, and ensuring stock levels are maintained and the database remains accurate.
Some of your other duties will include:
- Managing suppliers to ensure delivery times and orders are managed effectively
- Ensuring invoices are submitted
- Undertaking a regular stock take and preparing as necessary
- Assisting in shipping, packing and dispatch
- Assisting with investigations and writing reports
As the Operations Coordinator it is imperative you are adaptable to change in this complex and varied role. Experience liaising with suppliers and knowledge of quality systems is desirable, but not essential. If you have previous experience working within the pharmaceutical/medical industry this would also be preferable. You will be enthusiastic in your approach, and willing to provide a proactive service at all times.
As the Operations Coordinator you will benefit from:
- 25 days plus all bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including discounted gym membership
- Development opportunities
- Private medical and life assurance
This is a growing organisation based in South Oxfordshire. Due to recent growth they are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join this dynamic organisation.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire's leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.