Quality Assurance Technician
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Technician to join a highly regarded medical technology business that specialise in the research, design and manufacture of world-class injectable devices.
The successful Quality Assurance Technician will be providing manufacturing support in all areas of quality compliance. You will also be supporting customer and regulatory audits, so knowledge of the related medical standards (ISO 13485, CFR 820) would be highly beneficial.
Quality Assurance Technician Requirements:
- Knowledge of relevant medical quality standards such as ISO 13485, GMP, CFR 820 etc
- Technical qualification within a relevant technical area
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a similar quality based role
- Any experience in auditing is highly beneficial
If you are a Quality Assurance Technician who is interested in this superb opportunity, don't hesitate and click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.