Procurement and Order Processing Team Leader
Position: Procurement and Order Processing Manager
Salary: 26,000 - 30,000
Type of contract: 14 Months Maternity Cover
Hours: 9.00 - 5.30
- 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays, increasing of 1 day per year of employment)
- Pension contribution of 3%
- Annual company bonus
- Parking on site
Crisp recruitment is looking for an experienced administrator to join our client's order processing and purchasing team. Due to the intricate product list, the successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and previous experience working with a vast product range.
A varied and stimulating role, our client is looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role, preferably familiar with the Navision system. Full training will be provided at the beginning of the contract, and the suitable candidate will benefit of the exciting environment in the busy offices and of the positivity of a friendly and approachable team.
- Oversee the order processing and purchasing team
- Approve the purchase orders
- Monitor the stock and liaise with external warehouses
- Liaise with clients and suppliers to resolve any query or issue
- Take part in the quality assurance procedures, maintain the Compliance Incidence Log up to date and ensure that ISO procedures are followed up
- Agree order specifications with the suppliers - packaging, consolidations
- Audit the warehouse every 6 months, including stock counting and reconciliation
- Arrange collections from suppliers and oversee the process up to the delivery at the warehouse or to the direct client
- Support the Customer Service team with order processing
- Update and circulate the company's price list
- Arrange special deliveries
- Quote transportation/freight fees
- Create the appropriate documentation for deliveries
- Work closely with the Sales and Finance department
- Solid experience in a similar role
- Previous experience using Navision
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with difficult situations pragmatically
- A problem solver with a can do attitude
- A hands on individual who would enjoy a varied and stimulating work environment
If this sounds like you don't hesitate and apply now!
Due to the number of applications we receive, Crisp Recruitment is only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted for this position. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within seven working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency, we are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this position.