3 days left
- Full Time
Credit Control/ Early Finish Friday/ Competitive Salary/ Industry Discounts/ Market Leading Global Company/ 25 Days Holiday/ On - Site Parking
I am currently working on behalf of my Rochdale based client as they require an additional Credit Controller to join their small Credit team, who are a vital part of the larger finance team.
This is an excellent time to join a globally successful yet rapidly growing organisation.
My client is keen to meet with commercially aware Credit Controllers who have experience of the end to end processes involved past just "chasing debt" My client is an employer that welcomes personalities and is looking for somebody to fit into their friendly team. Previous experience within the E-commerce and export sector is highly advantageous.
- Pro-actively communicating with business customers via telephone and email to chase current and aged debt
- Management of all customer queries for assigned ledger
- Maintaining relationships with customers on individual ledger
- Providing monthly aged debtor reports
- Providing customers with statements
- Agreeing contra agreements and relevant payment plans with customers
- Processing receipts and allocating to associated accounts
- Completing credit insurance applications for new customers
- Electronically entering invoices onto specific customers online portal accounts
- Supporting to balance the sales ledger to the bank at month end
- Assist with month end reporting
- Ensuring all company compliance is up to date
- INTERMEDIATE EXCEL skills are a PREREQUISITE ( applicants must be actively using or have the skills to use VLOOK UPS and PIVOTTABLES )
- High degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to communicate effectively with Blue Chip Clients
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience of using NAVISION is highly advantageous
- Previous experience of EDI processing is also highly advantageous
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity to put your skills to good use within a business that is set to experience further growth ( providing further opportunities) submit your CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, call Rosie at Nixon Caunce Associates for further information on 0161-711-082.