Sales Office Manager
Sales Office Manager
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client is a well established events and exhibition company and they are looking for a Sales Office Manager based in their Hayward's Heath office.
The role: To organise and coordinate the day to day running of the Sales office and manage the Sales office Team. To create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Manage, motivate and develop staff according to company policies and employment laws.
- Ad hock projects as and when required. Occasional travel where necessary.
- Instigate and maintain good lines of communication with Northern Sales Office Manager to establish and continue good processes and best practice.
- Advise staff on correct departmental procedures and practices.
- Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Plan, assist and report on sales and business performance according to company requirements.
- Respond promptly to customer / internal correspondence and instruction.
- Resolve issues in a calm and professional manner, including answering questions or giving advice where appropriate.
- Manage health and safety within the office and ensure staff and customer awareness according to company policy and relevant law.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the groups products.
- Offer leadership and assistance when required to all team members.
- Be available to cover any roles if required due to unforeseen absence or increased workload.
- Communicate internally feedback from customers.
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required.
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval.
The ideal person will be able to demonstrate loyalty and commitment to the company and the team. Possess good organisational skills, and ability to multitask. Have excellent interpersonal skills, with clients and the team. Have a good attention to detail, and good skills in Microsoft office.
This is an excellent for a well established company.
Hours: 8am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Salary GBP30,000 to GBP35,000
Keywords - office manager, sales manager, sales office manager, sales targets, sales, customer service, sales team, office sales