Oakhill Recruitment are working exclusively to recruit a Financial Accountant with a Bury St. Edmunds based manufacturing business.
This is a varied all round role within a small but well established finance team.
This role will be responsible for:
- Support in all monthly accounting processes in respect of indirect cost of sales and overheads plus finance.
- Journal posting and approval, cost accruals and prepayments.
- Responsible for maintenance of Fixed Asset register
- Assist in the process for producing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to support statutory and corporate finance compliance.
- Assist with timely, efficient completion of quarterly and annual tax reporting and compliance.
- Controls of balance sheet
- Draft tax computations
- Liaison with auditors
- Some credit control work
This would be an ideal role for a versatile and hands on accountant who is looking for the opportunity to work with autonomy within a stable business.
For more information please contact Richard Newcombe at Oakhill Recruitment.