Associate Analyst GBP22K Leatherhead Digital Media
6 days left
- Full Time
A worldwide digital research & strategy agency working for some of the world's largest brands.
This is a 3 month internship based in LEATHERHEAD paying GBP22,000 with the expectation to go permanent at a higher salary in month 4. Please ensure you would be able to commute to Leatherhead before applying.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You would work as part of a project team across the portfolio of digital activation, strategy and research programmes. You are responsible for much of the primary data collection and analysis.
- Source and corroborate data across the digital discourse using a variety of techniques and programs including proprietary software
- Support on extract insights from these data sets based on the client's questions, using both quantitative and qualitative analysis of conversations
- Conduct detailed data analysis, identifying key trends, data anomalies, both technical and content based, to optimise the clients understanding and positioning digitally
- Assist consultants in identify the insight clients are looking for from briefing documents and creating reporting which answers these questions efficiently and effectively
- Carrying out various digital activation programmes as required by client contracts
- Gain practical knowledge of the project lifecycle from origination to delivery including but not limited to bid work, project deliverables, client workshops and presentation
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
- Degree from a leading University with a strong portfolio of academic achievement and extracurricular mix
- You are clever, inqusitive and care about the quality of your work.
- High standard of numeracy and analytical skills, ideally maths or numerical subject at A-level
- Near native fluency in English, other languages considered an advantage
- IT literate, with competence in MS Excel, knowledge of programming languages would be considered beneficial
- Love playing with and manipulating data