A well-established business in Liverpool City Centre are looking to appoint a Payroll Administrator on a contract basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager your duties as Payroll Administrator will include:
- Processing data changes for the payroll and ensuring all associated payroll tasks are completed within agreed timescales
- Investigating returned payments and taking appropriate action as required
- Handling enquiries on a day to day basis from internal and external customers
- Completing third party payments and any manual payments as required
- Liaising with overseas payment provider for the setting up of overseas payment transfers direct to overseas bank accounts as requested by the client
- Any other ad hoc duties to support the Payroll team
The successful applicant for the Payroll Administrator role will have:
- Previous experience in a payroll or accountancy environment or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel
- High motivation to succeed as an individual and as a team
This is an exciting opportunity to join an excellent organisation who prides themselves on being a great place to work offering excellent benefits such as flexible working hours and great career progression opportunities.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.