Theoretical Acoustic Physicist
2 days left
- Full Time
Theoretical Physicist (Acoustic Physics)
UP TO CIRCA GBP30K
A global Defence Technology & Security Organisation is currently looking for a Theoretical Physicist to join their team.
You time will be split between the Acoustic Physics team and the Electro Magnetic (EM) Physics team. Through your experience of analytical and numerical data analysis, you will be actively involved in supporting the design and modelling relating to underwater acoustic stealth treatments.
- A formal qualification, such as a first degree or recognised equivalent in an Applied Mathematics or Theoretical Physics discipline, with typically 1 to 3 years' experience of
working in an analytical laboratory OR a PhD in a relevant technical area
- Acoustics domain experience
- Strong Analytical Modelling experience
- Experience using MATLAB
- A good attitude towards training and development within the role
- Radio frequency (RF) domain experience
- Experience using LabVIEW
If successful you will be subject to Ministry of Defence security clearance checks. Because of the subject matter within the role, we can only accept application from British nationals.
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming the next Theoretical Physicist at a leading FTSE250 organisation, apply online today to be considered for an interview. Send your CV