F2F Fundraising Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced F2F fundraising, regional sales or campaign manager? Looking for a role with responsibility across multiple charity campaigns? We're looking for an experienced F2F fundraising manager to lead change and to drive growth in our business, and importantly increase income for the charity clients we represent.
The Professional Fundraiser is a leading and national fundraising agency working with large charity clients including Birmingham Children's Hospital, providing face-to-face fundraising services at retail, promotional venues, exhibitions and events, across the UK including Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
With growing campaigns and an increase in charitable income and turnover in response to growth in our client base, the company is following a strategy of expansion and is looking to employ a person for the role of Regional Fundraising Manager, who will take a lead in running fundraising campaigns throughout your region and be fundamental in the execution and success of the company's fundraising strategy and future growth.
This role would require the successful candidate to lead and manage a fundraising team of up to 15 fundraisers, including their performance management and professional development. The company has a small team, but unusual for the sector a stable team of fundraisers with over 80% having worked with us for the past 12 months and many for the last few years since our commencement in February of 2012.
Together with sole responsibility for managing, coaching and developing the fundraising team in your region, you will also take a lead in our fundraiser induction process and help to develop training frameworks, being familiar and knowledgeable on all aspects of fundraising regulation and compliance.
The role will involve regular travel throughout your region, with an occasional presence at our Central Administration Office in Hertfordshire; communication with our charity clients will also form a part of this position.
- Responsibility for fundraising income generation on a regional level;
- Responsibility for the retention and training of fundraising staff;
- Monitor fundraiser performance to ensure achievement of key targets and profitability;
- Team management and the nurture of a productive and engaged fundraising team;
- Complaint handling and performance management, including mystery shopper feedback;
- Adherence to all fundraising regulation and compliance;
- Field testing and delivery of Virtual Reality and experiential fundraising;
- Liaison and reporting with the senior team, other company personnel and charity clients.
The company is seeking a driven, energetic and career orientated individual, who displays confidence and seeks to lead an organisation, able to play both a hands-on and strategic role.
- A capable and confident individual with entrepreneurial spirit;
- An experienced manager with exceptional people skills;
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of face-to-face fundraising techniques, the external environment and market trends;
- Demonstrable experience of successful F2F supporter acquisition at management level, along with a proven track record of high performance in personal fundraising;
- Experience in recruiting and retaining a high performing team, demonstrating the ability to drive forward a team to achieve, sustain and exceed targets through coaching and mentoring;
- Demonstrable experience in training F2F fundraisers;
- Friendly with a good sense of humour and a polite, professional manner;
- Adaptable approach to work;
- Physically capable to undertake manual work as and when required;
- An innovative and exploratory approach;
- Not work-shy - Hard working with a 'can-do' attitude and the attribute to simply 'get stuck in';
- Ability and willingness to travel, including a full and valid driving licence.
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic GBP26,000 + bonus (Realistic annual earnings of GBP40,000 - GBP45,000) + car allowance
- Potential for future progression to role of National Fundraising Manager;
- Personable and friendly company with a dedicated and hardworking team;
- Pension contribution;
- 30 days annual holiday entitlement (including bank holidays) increasing to 38 days upon length of service;
- Birthday off paid.
This is a permanent position and a full time role. Days of work will vary depending on the needs of the business, and will require frequent Saturday/weekend work.
The successful candidate will be required to work the hours necessary to complete the role to the required ability.