Junior IFA role- City of London- GBP40-50k
We are currently working with an established IFA firm in the City of London who has been giving tailored financial planning advice since 1996. Due to an upcoming retirement of a senior adviser, there is a great opportunity to help the other senior adviser manage a large book of business. This is an employed role and would suit someone who has experience already working within an IFA practice and is involved with working with sophisticated HNW/ UHNW clients.
What is on offer:
• Salary of between GBP40-50k uncapped OTE
• Bonus is paid at 2* salary, quarterly and will also benefit from a team bonus
• Large book of business to manage which is generating over GBP600k revenue
• Unrivalled back office support with access to paraplanners, administrators and Investment Managers
• Support towards gaining Chartered status and study leave
• 10% pension, PMI, Income Protection at 75% of salary, 4* DIS, Access to Private GP, Share Options
What they are looking for:
• Ideally IFA experience of 2/3 years whether you are a Financial Planner or Paraplanner
• Good standard of education, ideally graduate level
• Have dealt with sophisticated HNW/ UHNW clients
• Minimum level 4 diploma in financial advice
• Someone who wants to be part of an established team and be developed by the senior advisers
If this is of interest and would like to discuss in more detail then please do not hesitate to get in contact or to apply for this job.