Project Document Controller
Fireclad Ltd. are currently seeking candidates to fill vacancies for Project Document Controller, with an immediate start.
Based in the City of London, and established for twenty years, Fireclad Ltd. have a respected reputation with blue chip clients, in the internal fit-out sector, with a combined turnover approaching GBP40m.
Fireclad are engaged as dry-lining & suspended ceiling fit-out contractors on commercial projects including, commercial offices; Government buildings; entertainment; high end residential; and retail. The value of projects is typically GBP1m-GBP10m, with their works also being located primarily in London and the south & south east of the UK.
- The successful candidates will primarily be site based, involving a number of projects located around London and United Kingdom.
- The role would suit candidates with site knowledge, who want to progress into project management within the construction industry.
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Managing and controlling the correct level, and flow, of information throughout the internal project team.
- Ensuring that the correct information is issued to the client's project team.
- Updating & issuing, short term construction programmes.
- Ensuring that any new documents, electronically issued onto BIW, are distributed to the relevant personnel.
- Updating various registers (training, drawing, fire stopping, plant & equipment, QA, site personnel etc.), with the latest information.
- Produce, as required, and in conjunction with our internal health & safety team, various permits required for specific work areas (hot works, working at height, etc.).
- Updating records for various visual inspection checks, carried out (fire extinguishers, lanyards, podium steps, MEWP's etc.).
- Booking weekly material & plant delivery slots.
- General site project office administration tasks
- Good communication skills, and presentable appearance.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management, including direct contact with our clients.
- Ability to work to programme and deadlines, and be flexible to adapt to change.
- Must be computer literate in most Microsoft programmes, including: Excel, Word and Outlook
- An annual salary of between GBP22K and GBP25K, depending on experience.
- Reasonable travel to site.
- Company pension (upon successful completion of the probationary period).
- Death in Service benefit (upon successful completion of the probationary period).
- Company laptop.
- Company mobile phone.