This role is a Commercial Finance Manager, for an SME Manufacturing company based in South West London.
The responsibilities are as follows -
* Management of the Finance Department
* Monthly Financial Reporting
* Financial Planning & Analysis in conjunction with the General Manager
* Budget Reporting
* Financial Reporting
* VAT and taxation
* Cash management
* Project costing
* Debt management
* Capital expenditure
* Weekly order and sales report
* Monthly orders and sales reporting
* Review customer terms and conditions of sale
* Review payment terms and credit limits
* Raise bank guarantees and letter of credit
* Manage and review insurance requirements
* Coordinate Group global trade compliance and annual review
* Coordinate IPR procedures with QA manager
* Coordinate exports reports for VAT compliance
* Property management including lease and service providers
* Utility management
* Coordinate Group HR directives
Your Profile: The successful candidate is likely to be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background, industry experience.
- Qualified or QBE
Salary and Benefits: GBP 40,000 - GBP 55,000 plus pension, health care, and benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.