Primary Teacher Scunthorpe
2 days left
- Full Time
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Scunthorpe teaching jobs in the North Lincolnshire area. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Primary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Teaching Assistant jobs to name just a few.
We are recruiting Primary School Teachers for a school located in Scunthorpe. The school requires teachers for KS1 and KS2 classes. For the right candidates, positions are to start in the new academic year in September 2017. The school requires the candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge and experience in a similar role. The school has a strong leadership team in place which is supporting the improvement of attainment levels.
The school has been recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted.
Essential for the above role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching KS1 & KS2.
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent's evening.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between GBP22,400 to GBP33,500 per annum (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you are interested in the above teaching opportunity or you are looking for other short term or long term teaching jobs in Scunthorpe / North Lincolnshire and would like to hear more, then please contact Daniel Buckley on or email your CV via this job advert ()