Mental Health Nurse
Do you want to focus on patient rehabilitation? Are you confident in your ability to manage challenging behaviour? Help to promote positivity in the life of a vulnerable adult with mental health concerns. We are currently looking for a driven and confident mental health nurse for We want to promote a good work life balance for all of our nurses so offer flexible shift and part time hours! With hourly rates of GBP23 per hour.
As a valued member of our nursing team you will:
- Engage with patients and staff to ensure the highest level of care
- Administer medication as required
- Review and assist in patient Care Plans amongst other records
To join our team you will:
- have a minimum of 6 months years post qualifying experience within a similar setting
- be tenacious and like a challenge! No two days will be the same!
- have an active and unrestricted NMC Pin.
Achieve your potential and be rewarded for your hard work and experience! Call in today on and speak with our specialist nursing team to learn more! Not right for you but you know someone who would be perfect? We offer GBP200 in Love2Shop vouchers for all valid referrals! Call now!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.