Super-resolution Microscopy Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a start-up company in Oxford, supported by investors and rapidly growing.
This company have developed a world leading desktop high-resolution microscope which won the Nobel Prize in 2013, and they are currently growing their sales team.
This position is an Account Manager/Technical Sales Specialist based from Oxford with European travel required.
You would be responsible for:
- Developing commercial activities on a global basis initially but with time, within a more narrow and mutually agreed territory.
- Developing sales opportunities, working with the technical team to demonstrate the capabilities of the instrument and ultimately closing the sale.
- They sell via consultative manner and therefore an innate understanding of customer requirements and the capabilities of the instrument are required.
- Post-sale support is paramount and therefore you are responsible for managing customer relationships both pre-sale and post-sale.
- One-to-one training will be provided by a range of technical and commercial personnel within the business.
- Ideally experience selling equipment
- A good understanding of Microscopy
- Scientists or Applications Specialists looking for their first sales position will also be considered if they can show excellent commercial acumen.