Taylor Hawkes are working with an exciting Music specialist who are looking for a PQ / Senior Accountant for their Accounts & Tax Department. The firm are a well-established Chartered accountancy practice for a range of high profile UK based and international clients predominantly within the music industry.
Working within the accounts and tax department of an exciting and well established Chartered accountancy practice for a range of high profile UK based and international clients predominantly within the music industry.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements under FRS 102 and FRS 105, for a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of Corporation, Partnership and Self-Assessment tax returns;
- Overseeing development of junior members of staff;
- Assisting the manager with taxation and residency issues;
- Liaising with the business management team on year end matters;
- Review and advice in relation to VAT;
- Providing advice to clients;
- Other ad hoc work as required.
The ideal candidate will be part qualified ACCA or ACA with extensive knowledge of accounts production and at least 3 years of experience within an accountancy practice, dealing with both accounts production and personal tax returns.
We are seeking a conscientious team player who has a proactive work ethic, computer literate with knowledge of CCH accounts production and music industry experience desirable but not essential.