Paraplanner - Bristol
A leading & long established Asset Management group has an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join their Bristol practice.
The Paraplanner will join a highly qualified and award winning team of professionals that offer advice to clients with different levels of wealth throughout the UK
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser during debrief and identify any shortfalls in client information
- Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs.
- Check all compliance paperwork and internal sign off documents are present.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded and updated on Company back-office system(s)
- Undertake annual reviews
- On-going servicing of clients
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures
- Understanding of the Financial Planning/Corporate Advice process
- Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) - Level 4 Or Diploma in Financial Planning
- Good report writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work within defined business processes and to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Strong IT skills.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday