Trainee Recruitment - Entry Level - Great Training & Progression
4 days left
- Full Time
Got sales experience? Wanting to be in a company that promotes growth and progression of their employees? Fancy earning well in excess of GBP50k in your first year?
Our client is looking for a candidate for a role in recruitment consultancy that is driven, hungry for success and has a great level of resilience to work hard and get a demanding job done. Working for a specialist boutique recruitment firm you will not just be put in front of a phone and told to dial - essentially being thrown in at the deep end - but given in-house, detailed and experienced training from some of the best recruiters in the business.
The client you will be working for are a firm who value on not just who they know but also what they know and this is shown by the fact they were 5th in the TOP 100 HOT RECRUITERS in 2011 and have continually been in this survey year on year. Experts in the world of recruitment, our clients hold 5 key values that are central to the way they work are they are; Expertise, Commitment, Fairness, Integrity and Passion - values that show that you are not just a number, but a valued employee.
The role you would have as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV's
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Ideally sales experience of 6 months or more
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken or written form
- A wealth of experience of working in a professional environment
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
The Job Offer
Success within the role is measured by a number of different means, a list of those is as follows, yet this is not exhaustive:
- 25k basic salary, with competitive/uncapped commission structure
- Excellent incentive programme
- Monthly lunch club/ rewards scheme
- Quarterly European travel events (Ibiza, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- Annual travel award (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
- Top Biller prizes - phones, watches, ipads, vouchers for top retail stores
- Extensive training and mentorship programme
- Prestigious offices - right in the heart of London
For focused and career driven individuals, this is a great opportunity to enter the dynamic and illustrious industry of executive search. At RULE, we can help make this job opportunity become a reality, so apply today, and let us help fuel your future!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won't interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world's leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand' throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!