Financial Accountant / Advisor
Financial Accountant, GBP29-32,000, Stevenage
This is an exciting new role that has been created to support expansion in my clients business. You will be travelling across Hertfordshire providing Accountancy support to clients in a specific sector. You will be liaising with clients to provide budget support and support them in terms of financial strategy.
You will need to be a driver with your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
- To provide financial Accountancy and budget management services to clients
- This will include preparation of year-end working papers and financial statements as well as statutory returns
- Attending client meetings and report on year end and management accounts
- Provide support to clients through periods of change and expansion
- Support on project work
- Liaison with external organisations including Audit Firms and Government departments
Skills and Experience
- Production of financial accounts and year end papers
- Ability to provide commentary and analysis of management accounts
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Experience of working with auditors
- Skilled at liaising with people at all levels and explaining finance to non-finance people
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Ability to build effective relationships with senior managers and external stakeholders
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and manage your workload
This is a great role with lots of opportunity to work with a wide variety of people and develop his new role within a growing function in my clients business. This would suit someone who has been working in an Accountancy Practice and wants a more commercial role.
Keywords: Accountant, Financial Accounts, Management Accounts, Part Qualified, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, Accountancy Practice, Chartered Accountants
Commutable Locations: Hitchin, Letchworth, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hertford, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire