Futura Design Ltd - An Automotive Recruitment and Design Agency, based in the heart of the Midlands.
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Business Analyst (Product) to work with one of the Connected Car development teams which focuses on delivering high quality web and mobile devices based projects.
Location: Gaydon, UK
Salary / Hourly Rate: GBP24 - 34 per hour
Type of Contract: Contract
The Ideal Candidate..
The team drives and delivers projects based on Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) model and an ideal candidate would be responsible to translate Business Requirements into unambiguous Technical Requirements and organise them into Epics & User stories with a clear set of Acceptance Criteria. Cross component dependency analysis, impact assessment, system interface analysis support and documentation would also form a part of the main role, besides monitoring & tracking alignment and progress of deliveries with cross-functional teams. The candidate would undertake ownership and accountability for the development and delivery of the detailed business & technical requirements while maintaining Business Process alignment across all stakeholders (internal & external).
Skills & experience required:
- Behaviour Driven Development application in Agile framework
- Product Ownership with Requirements Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Elicitating and ownership of product level feature requirements including
- User Experience across multiple features and interfaces
- Driving new feature delivery process and coordinating across multiple teams and stakeholders (internal & external)
- Hands-on experience with Behaviour Driven Development and Agile Projects
- Supplier management in capacity of Product Owner to drive alignment on Product requirements & specifications
- Exposure to technical architecture, design and implementation complexities of mobile apps and associated products/technologies
- Expert problem solver, able to communicate effectively to resolve challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, engineers, managers, designers, and subject matter experts
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or Design
- Agile/Scrum certifications along with experience
- Understanding and experience of working with various software methodologies
- Understanding and experience of automotive product life cycle
- Proficiency with MS Office packages
- Experience with JIRA
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.