Customer Service Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Customer Services Manager, Haslemere - cGBP36,000 plus bonus
Our client, a dynamic and market leading organisation based in Haslemere, is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their expanding team. The successful Customer Service Manager will enjoy a high degree of autonomy within agreed business performance requirements and will lead a busy 10 strong customer service team to provide support to trade and consumer customers.
The customer service team physically manages order receipt and processing using a state of the art online system which also customers to track their orders.
To lead and motivate the team to deliver consistent first-class customer service and manage the productivity of administration processing.
Duties of the Customer Service Manager include:
- Monitor staff's performance levels and motivate and inspire the team.
- Manage the team resources to ensure weekly processing is handled efficiently and to agreed performance metrics
- Handle and respond to escalated customer complaints.
- Implement processes to set targets and measure customer and consumer satisfaction - handling and monitoring the company's internet customer ratings.
- Maintain existing and develop new, innovative processes to improve customer and consumer satisfaction.
The ideal Customer Service Manager will possess:
- Genuine enthusiasm for customer focus plus experience of team management and driving improvements.
- Experience of leading a team within a Customer Service Department.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and remain calm under pressure.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to develop the team
- Positive, "can-do" attitude
- Highly computer literate - CRM knowledge and MS Office Suite
Salary & Benefits
cGBP36,000 plus Performance Related Bonus
09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
25 days holiday plus BHs
If you do not hear from us within 3 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion