Research Finance Officer
A leading University based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Research Finance Officer on a 12 month FTC paying between GBP28,000 and GBP34,000.
The successful candidate will have both pre- and post-award experience. Duties of the role include:
- Assisting researchers and colleagues with the costing of grant applications
- Undertaking costing and/or providing advice and guidance on the full
- Economic costed projects
- Undertaking checks of basic budgets
- Establishing and maintaining a dataset of costs/expenditure
- Working with HR and Finance to ensure appropriate financial information
- is available and up to date
- Assisting with the review of offers and negotiations with funders and advise of any variation when needed
- Assisting researchers and managers with the financial management of their awards by providing advice on income and expenditure queries
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a large well known University with an outstanding reputation.
***You must have research experience in some capacity if you apply for the position or your CV will be discounted***
If you are interested in the position then please call Emma Fowler or Alethea Platt on or send your updated CV to .