4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacturer of safety equipment for buildings, personnel and more. They supply to major blue chip businesses internationally and offer a completely new way for companies to protect their people, products and buildings.
As a growing international business, they are seeking to strengthen their Central Marketing Services department by recruiting a Content & Communications Copywriter to drive brand engagement through inspiring multi-channel content.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will probably be already working in a copywriting or communications role in-house or within an agency and looking for your next move. Creating effective content for multiple offline and online channels to position the company as an industry and thought leader will be one of your key skills.
Reporting to the PR & Communications Manager, the Content & Copywriter will develop engaging and targeted content to support the delivery of a fully integrated online and offline communications plan to external and internal audiences
You will be able to produce engaging copy quickly with an immediate impact on their target audiences. Coming up with new, relevant ideas for content and using these to highlight and promote the company and its brands will be key to what you do.
Other aspects of the role include:
• Copywriting across key marketing channels (both print & online)
• Creating clear, attractive copy with a distinct tone of voice
• Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
• Conduct high-quality research and interviews
• Edit and proof-read copy as needed
• Use SEO principles to maximise copy's reach
• Source images and other content
• Supporting the delivery of a PR, advertising & content plan across multiple print and digital channels and audiences
• Working closely with the Digital Marketing team to support the department's output
• Developing strong relationships with key opinion makers in relevant media, broadcast and print
• Supporting the development an online library of PR, content and case studies
• Advocating content and communications throughout the organisation
• Excellence in creating copy for different platforms - online, offline, web, social with outstanding editorial skills
• Able to create content which is engaging and shareable
• Driven to succeed and always seeking to improve
• Possess the creativity and imagination to support effective marketing campaigns & strategy
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Detailed and proactive - deadline driven to produce quality work with strong research skills
• Energetic, passionate and flexible to excel in a fast-paced, rapidly growing business
• Work well in a team with a range of creative people
• Can work under pressure and manage their workload effectively
• Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
What's in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a newly created position within the marketing department owing to continued significant growth in both UK and overseas markets, and to support the delivery of an ambitious growth plan for the future.
They offer a generous package to the right person including a generous salary (salary from GBP22000 to GBP25000 depending on experience) and great benefits. This is the chance to join a flourishing company at an exciting time of growth and change, with the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects internationally.
Keywords: copywriter, content copywriter, content creator, digital copywriter, copywriting, social media, PR copywriter, press, communications, engagement, outreach, blogging, proof reading, print.
Commutable from: Halifax, Brighhouse, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield.