Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate
Take Pride, Be Passionate, Never give Up, Work as a Team, and Make it Fun; At PageGroup everything we do is driven by our 'Core Values'/ They're the essence of our brand and rooted in each and every employee who works for our business.
PageGroup are one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment brands.
* A FTSE 250 recruitment company
* Employing more than 5,300 people in 155 offices and 36 countries worldwide.
* We've been voted one of the Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for 8 consecutive years
* A business with a market capitalisation of GBP1.35 Billion
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate is a key part of strategy to recruit talent that will make a significant contribution to business growth and opportunities for promotion. Success in our business means rewards from fast track promotion to management, paid holidays to exotic locations and the opportunity to earn significant bonuses, all are achievable in our meritocratic environment. Based on a business model of internal promotion, 87% of our managers and our directors started their careers as consultants and we want our graduates to continue this success of organic growth. Recruitment consultancy is a proactive sales based role and with 25 offices across the UK we have opportunities for goal-orientated, resilient individuals.
This demanding role is rooted in results-based sales, you don't have to have specific sales experience to be successful but your ability to persuade and influence is key to being successful in the world of recruitment. Are you?... Tenacious and resilient Persuasive with excellent communication skills Target oriented and wanting to make money Commercially minded but still wanting to be trained and developed Driven and determined to be successful in a career, not a job Does this sound like you? Then PageGroup could be the ideal place to launch your graduate career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate.
We are one on the only recruitment business's that offer a structured development programme for graduates and our recipe for success is simple, recruit high calibre graduates, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and watch the business grow. A Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate
- Excellent salary and bonuses
- Industry leading training throughout your career * Promotion on merit of your success
- International opportunities
- The opportunity to join a world leading recruitment brand Interested in applying for a role in PageGroup as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Development Programme? We are looking for talented individuals nationwide that will be graduating in 2017 or that have previously graduated with a minimum of a 2.2 in any degree discipline.