DA Team Leader
Team Manager - Disability Assessors Dumurry GBP36K + GBP3k Bonus + Flexible Benefits
- Do you have demonstrable planning, leadership and organisational skills?
- Are you able to work in a high-pressured environment, managing detailed operational deliverables, meeting targets and business plans?
- Do you have experience of managing c.20 staff in front line customer service or clinical environments?
- Are you able to develop and deliver presentations to direct reports and stakeholders?
Leading a team of approximately 20 Disability Assessors, you will report directly to the Service Delivery Manager. You will be responsible for pro-actively supporting the successful achievement of the contracted service levels and ensuring delivery of key performance indicators to ensure our client meets its business objectives.
- Manage the performance and productivity of a team of Disability Assessors to achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators/ SLAs through effective leadership, coaching mentoring and development activity;
- Provide support to the Disability Assessors to enable positive development processes utilising the standard tools or those developed by the business;
- Be proactively responsible for staff motivation and develop and maintain a team ethos as well as minimising staff absence and attrition;
- Lead by example by abiding by all relevant Security Policies and Procedures and escalate any breaches accordingly;
- Be available as a decision-maker in the escalation process;
- Host or attend team meetings to support business requirements and organisational priorities;
- As directed by the Service Delivery Manager or Operations Director, complete any other duties that may be deemed necessary by the business to ensure successful delivery of the PIP assessment service.
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number . Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is . Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business. For more information on Larson Resource Group please review our website