Management Accountant - Romford
Our client is a growing and ambitious business based in Romford; they are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant / Financial Analyst to join the business. This varied and exciting role, will report into the Finance Director and it will include the following duties:
- To review monthly P&L's and provide statistical and trend analysis to support the business reviews.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting, forecasting
- Assist with Capital appraisal
- Analysis of variances
- Monthly reporting
- Financial Analysis
- KPI analysis
- Produce the monthly management accounts
- Identify and interpret trends and provide support for improvements and recommendations
- Analysis to support business decisions
- Build effective communications
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Highly analytical and commercial
- Strong Excel and systems skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Confident with an outgoing personality
The ideal candidate will be Part Qualified, Qualified or Qualified by Experience with a wealth of experience within a similar role. Candidates with a solid commercial experience in a similar role would be of particular interest to my client. It is important that you are hands on and that you have experience of doing a fast paced, analytical and varied role. You will to be a team player, be driven and enthusiastic the role has potential to develop further for the right candidate.
The company is very well established and growing rapidly, to be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply online.