Opportunity for a financial accountant to report directly into the financial controller of one of the UKs most emerging tech business. Based in new state of the art offices in Milton Keynes with a true passion for building a thriving company culture.
One of the countries most emerging IT and Tech start ups looking to embark on a huge growth project. Based in the heart of Milton Keynes out of their new state of the art offices.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
Month end and year end reporting according to Accounting standards and IFRS.
- Liaising alongside consolidation team to ensure that all reporting deadlines are met.
- Involvement in Account Ownership and sign off the general ledger at trial balance level.
- Reviewing and challenging reconciliations and controls over accounting balances.
- Involvement in small Ad-hoc projects
Financial Accountant Requirements:
Part Qualified studier ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience in demonstrating strong technical and analytical skills.
- Proactive, task focused, problem solving skills, good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
Opportunity to join of the UKs fastest growing business and a group that is set to dominate the UK and global markets in years to come! Excellent highly competitive salary and great company benefits