Retail Sales Assistant - Design concept store
We are working with a fabulous, well known design company that are about to launch an exciting new design store to showcase the ranges from brand new designers, helping them break into the market. This creative space will be supported by some well established brands who will also be selling their ranges in the store and working with the new designers to develop this cool new design space.
They are looking for a creative, personable and outgoing Retail Sales Assistant to be the first point of contact for customers visiting the store and to assist with the smooth running of the space.
The perfect person for this role will ideally have a customer service background, be confident and friendly with a real appreciation and passion for design.
A typical day in the life of this Retail Sales Assistant role:
- Assisting and welcoming customers to the store.
- Developing a solid product knowledge so you can help with product enquiries.
- Visual merchandising the store and keeping it looking fabulous!
- Daily administrative duties to support the smooth running of the space.
- If you are a Designer then making sure that a creative period is allocated to work on your own designs with a potential to showcase your own work in the store (this is not essential, non-designers will be considered)
- Ad hoc duties to support the Retail Manager.
As Retail Sales Assistant you will have:
- 1+ years' customer service retail experience.
- An interest and appreciation for design.
- Solid administration experience.
- A confident and friendly approach.
- Written and spoken English to business level standard.
- A hardworking and dedicated work ethic.
For a chat about this Retail Sales Assistant position please contact Louisa Mordaunt and send your CV today!