A BI Analyst is required for an expanding Data Analysis team within a successful specialist insurance company based in Liverpool. This role will be pivotal in providing the support required to enable expansion of the current BI reporting, and to help meet the increasing demands for BI and analysis.
BI Analyst responsibilities:
- Assist the Team Manager with production and development of various BI reports and analyses
- Advanced analysis and manipulation of data within Excel, SQL and Tableau
- Produce reports and analysis on the performance of the business
- Oversee more junior members of the team
BI Analyst skills and experience:
- Good mathematical and logic skills, along with accuracy and an eye for detail
- Good understanding of the insurance industry
- High level of numeric competence and excellent data gathering and manipulation skills
- Practical application of in-depth statistical skills within typical business scenarios
- Strong analytical pragmatic reasoning skills
- An aptitude for innovative problem solving
- Leadership skills
- Advanced Excel skills and data manipulation
- Excellent communication skills with ability to simplify the complex
It is essential that you have previous experience within a similar role and are educated to graduate level or equivalent.
This an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their career within insurance.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now with a copy of you CV or please get in contact with Sam Oultram at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.