Accounts Senior (must have practice experience)
Salary: GBP21,000 - GBP28,000
An independent Chartered Accountants in the Bromsgrove area is looking for an experienced Accounts Senior to join their growing team. The company requires someone who can manage an array of clients and control the process in it's entirety, up to the financial year end of each individual account.
The suitable candidate will have previous practice experience with the ability to effectively manage various accounts at one time including preparation and drafting through to finalisation and actively contribute to the success of the business and retention of long-standing clientele.
The role requires an individual who is proactive, computer literate and loyal to both employer and client. Benefits for the right individual include internal training, qualification training and study support and exposure to a varied and accomplished accounting firm.
Hours: Full-time permanent position 35 hours (9 AM - 5:00 PM) with 1 hour lunch
* Statutory accounts for a variety of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Income tax, corporation tax and capital allowance computations
* Corporate tax returns
* Self-assessment tax returns
* Experience in Sage Accounts production and Sage taxation software
* AAT or ACCA full or part qualified
* Up to date technical knowledge of accounting
* Confidence to deal with client both face to face and via the telephone
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.