Accounts / Finance Assistant: Based in Crowborough, East Sussex, my client is a market leader in providing access control and electronic security systems to major global organisations and SME's. They have been established for over 20 years servicing both local and international clients and are part of a major US organisation. This element of the business provides services across all of EMEA and continues to grow at a rapid pace. Due to this continued growth they are currently seeking an experienced Finance and Accounts Assistant to join their busy and friendly Finance team.
You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and assist with the following duties:
- Accounts Payable: Review expense form submissions to ensure accurate coding and authorisation. Post expense forms into the Accounts Payable system and investigate opportunities for process improvement
- Payroll: Co-ordinate timesheet submissions from Operational teams and complete the posting into the Payroll system on a weekly basis
- Accounts Receivable: Process and reconcile monthly invoices
- Statutory compliance: Complete the monthly Intrastat submission and support the VAT reporting process
- Provide adhoc support to the Finance team depending on business requirements, including reconciliation of supplier statements and general ledger accounts
As the business continues to expand this role will offer the opportunity to gain experience in P&L reporting, inter company accounts, multi-currency transactions and statutory compliance across Europe. This is a varied role offering an excellent opportunity for development within an EMEA Finance team.
- Have relevant experience in a similar accounts and finance based role
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a professional and motivated approach
- Enjoy working within a busy and friendly team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, local organisation that will offer ongoing opportunities and career growth coupled with a friendly working arena.
Salary is GBP20 - 23K plus Benefits.
Hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday.
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV in Word format.