Paraplanner required for a Leicester based business. Paying up to GBP35,000 and offering career progression.
Your Paraplanner duties include:
- Accurately and efficiently support the advisors to enable the achievement of targets
- Preparing information / comparisons for analysis
- Review / analyse investment portfolio / asset allocation / risk profile
- Prepare draft recommendation letters and compliant suitability reports with agreed recommendations
- Liaise with clients' legal and tax advisers
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is complete and in order
- Implementing chosen investment strategies
- Establish strong client relationships
Skills and experience required:
- Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards this qualification
- Previous experience of Paraplanning within an IFA environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- In-depth understanding of compliance
- Prioritise and plan own workload
This Paraplanner position based in Leicester is paying up to GBP35,000 PA and offers a progression route for the right person.
For more information on this Paraplanner role based in Leicester, apply with an updated CV ASAP.
Up to GBP35,000 DOE